Our Catchment Advisers are available to assist with applications to funding schemes.
In England, these are:
- Countryside Stewardship Mid Tier
- Countryside Stewardship Water Capital Grants
- Hedgerow & Boundary Grant
- Countryside Productivity Scheme
During 2016 and 2017 our advisers helped to leverage a further £2.5million of funds in to the English Wye, predominantly through Countryside Stewardship to support infrastructure improvements in yards as well as land options including use of buffer strips and cover crops.
In Wales, the schemes are:
- Glastir Small Grant Schemes (Water,Landscape & Pollinators, Carbon)
- Sustainable Production Grant
- Glastir Woodland Creation
During 2017 our advisers helped to leverage more than £70,000 of funding in to the Welsh Wye, mainly to support yard improvements, fencing and hedgerow planting.
Our help can be as light touch as looking through an application before submission up to completing the full application forms and collating the required evidence.
If you would like to know more please contact the Foundation on 01874 711 714 and we will put you in touch with the appropriate Catchment Advisor.